[ANN] Create plugins for tRev!

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Fri Jan 22 12:55:35 EST 2010

Want your script editor to do what YOU'D like it to do? You can. Just
write a tRev plugin.

tRev now has a plugins manager that lets you create new plugins in a
blink or transform an existing stack you have into a plugin for tRev.

Watch me add a couple plugins:

     http://reveditor.com/write-your-own-plugins-for-trev

In the days to come, I'll be creating some simple, useful plugins
(free) for you, and posting them in our plugins store. I'll also be
putting out a simple API document so you can expand your reach into
compiling, code formatting, colorizing, archiving to the web...all
kind of things that you never thought you could do.

This is a big deal.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

The latest Rev Editor Video: