Little poll about Revolution script editor

Shao Sean shaosean at wehostmacs.com
Thu Jan 21 18:06:55 EST 2010

> Right now there is no way to easily customize the IDE code color
> scheme - I have a vision problem and use a 'Chalkboard' motif using
> an 'almost black' grey background with bright text colors on top in
> 17 point text. This combination cannot be done in the IDE editor,

Actually the Rev engine has the ability to handle custom colour
schemes and I made a small plugin to enhance the IDE to allow you
create your own schemes (and seeing as they are just plain text file,
you can easily share them through email with others)..
http://shaosean.tk/pluginScriptColourEditor.html
-Sean