Partner Program [was: Question on RevMobile]

Jacques Hausser jacques.hausser at unil.ch
Thu Jan 21 16:15:37 EST 2010

Le 21 janv. 2010 à 21:26, Brian Yennie a écrit :

> I received it by email and accessed it directly.

An I also received today an E-Mail advertising the RunRev Partner Program. I wonder... could it be something valuable (and affordable - they don't speak so much about the cost) for somebody like me, retired, developing little-to-medium freeware applications for researchers in biology and/or for students (and for fun) ? I have the feeling it's mostly for people earning their living with RunRev, but they say "no project is too small [...] for our team."
I'm also a bit afraid that such a development will remove some of the spice and attractiveness of this list... if everybody turns toward his own and personal guru at RunRev, I'll miss the desperate calls for help, the very useful solutions and the warm discussions here...
If somebody already knows this Partner Program from inside, many thanks for your advice.

Jacques

Prof. Jacques Hausser
Department of Ecology and Evolution
Biophore / Sorge