[ANN] New Software made with rev. diabasics

Malte Pfaff-Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Thu Jan 21 15:46:23 EST 2010

Hi fellow listas,

some of you might have noticed I wasn´t that active recently on the lists.
Here is the way. My company was working very hard on a new application I am proud to announce
today. :-) Even though it is not directly development related, I might turn the development process into
a case study at some point soon, as it has been rather interesting.

What is it?

diabasics is a diabetes management program.

It keeps track of your blood glucose levels, the food you have eaten and, if you are insulin dependent
suggests the amount of Insulin for you to inject, based on your diabetic profile. It sports a huge food
database, based on the USDAs nutrition database. If you monitor your blood glucose, it can remember
which finger you pricked last, to help your fingers remain sensible as long as possible.

Even if you do not have diabetes, it might be worth a look, as I think we made it pretty sexy. :-)

http://www.derbrill.de/diabasics

As usual, I would not have managed this alone, so thanks to all the guys who have helped out,
especially Andre for twitter integration and the guy who´s name I am forbidden to tell on the list
(don´t ask, I do not get it either). Well, you know how you are. You´re da man.

Now I am putting on the party hat, errrrrrr write press releases.

all the best,

Malte