Geometry manager

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jan 20 17:59:34 EST 2010

J. Landman Gay wrote:
> Well, I guess the votes are in. Thanks for your comments. I'll stick
> with my handwritten scripts. Problem is, I have about a thousand objects
> to script, scattered over a whole suite of stacks, and I *so* do not
> want to do this.

Look at the bright side:  with that many objects you'd get RSI from
using a point-and-click solution anyway. ;)

Besides, with that many objects I suspect you'll find a lot of
similarities as you go resulting in centralized handlers used by
multiple layouts, so with any luck you'll have little code to write
relative to the number of objects you need to handle.

Good luck -

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World