Normal video DVD's with Rev applications on them?

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 09:30:07 EST 2010

Thanks Colin - that's the sort of thing I was thinking - but I'm not clear
what your are saying here with regard to Director? Is it that you have
already done this with Director - are there some plugins that can be used?

I would have thought that we could get Rev to Script both the PC and the OSX
built in DVD players, but also it should be possible to directly control DVD
play back with VLC or Mplayer scripted from Rev - and so a revWeb plugin?