Getting user's time from web revlet?

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 05:48:36 EST 2010

Another reason for using Rev CGI for the OnRev server.  I am using both.
The irev scripting is nice, but it is in beta, so changes are sure to
be made.

With CGI, you can install an engine (eg. Linux 3.5) and use that one
forever, thus no shifting conditions.
Andre's auto-installer works great.

I also believe that all the  $_SERVER variables are available
including custom HTTP headers that a web page programmer or Rev
programmer might want to use for security or special conditions.

Of course, I also like custom properties and arrays, so uploading a
stack that contains all the parameters in props is good for me.  Very
fast and reliable.

Hope this helps this thread.
I wonder about the  $_SERVER variables differences.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas