FTP listing using "libURLftpCommand"

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 04:43:15 EST 2010

n Jan 19, 2010, at 12:35 AM, stephen barncard wrote:

> Thanks for responding, Dave.  I get it now. Ok so I have to apply
> some kind
> of logic and recover the year.....(over the threshold)
> --    Stephen Barncard

I would strategize using a cgi stack to look a the folders that would
be local to it, therefore it can return the detailed info about the
drive it resides on.

Now you would ping an irev script, or a cgi, that returned what you
wanted in the format you wanted, including filtered lists and
directory walking (recursion).

I plan to do this in the next  few weeks as my new project will be
uploading and moving files around on several web servers.

Of course I will also make a webPageThatShowsDirInfo.html (or .php)
for each server to document which folder/folder/files I have in order
to do batch updates and purges.  I will probably add a button to the
page so that it will send me an email with its current data.

If  you do this, it will be interesting to see your solution vs the
one I will be tweaking over the next couple years.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas