FTP listing using "libURLftpCommand"

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 01:31:33 EST 2010

Hi Stephen,

Try changing the FTP list command before you get that URL.
##
libUrlSetListCommand "NLST"
put URL ("ftp://user:pass@host.com/directory/") into theListOfFiles
##
If the ftp daemon supports the 'new list' format, it will be easier and more predictable to parse.

HTH,

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====