Getting user's time from web revlet?

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 10:55:32 EST 2010

While perusing the revIngniter docs I came across the sentence:
----
The On-Rev server is currently not supporting the $_Server variable HTTP_ACCEPT_CHARSET, so this function returns FALSE on this server.
---
Is there a list someplace of the server variables which the On-Rev server supports? (I assume that would be the same list that you can use in your .irev pages?)

Thanks again,

Mike