[ANN] revIgniter v1.0b

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Mon Jan 18 03:42:31 EST 2010

Hi Ralf,

I'm new to revolution and so also new to revigniter. I have an
on-rev account (pba.on-rev.com) and put revigniter in the root
directory and altered the system/application/config.irev file to:
put "http://pba.on-rev.com/" into gConfig["baseUrl"]

And created the blog.irev as per the documentation in
pba.on-rev.com/system/application/controllers - but when I try to
run/load it, I get 500 internal server error.

Any pointers for this newbie?

Thanks,

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan