BSD and HP9K700 standalones . . . ?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 01:36:09 EST 2010

On 18/01/2010 07:22, Mark Talluto wrote:

> On Jan 17, 2010, at 11:55 AM, Richmond Mathewson wrote:
>
>> Mind you . . . if you could point me to a Linux PPC engine for
>> Metacard I could start fooling around now.
>
> Hi Richmond,
>
> You can access my repository of MetaCard files at:
>
> http://www.canelasoftware.com/mc/metacard23/index.html
> http://www.canelasoftware.com/mc/metacard24/index.html
> http://www.canelasoftware.com/mc/metacard242/index.html
> http://www.canelasoftware.com/mc/metacard243/index.html
> http://www.canelasoftware.com/mc/metacard25/index.html
>
> Best regards,
>
> Mark Talluto
> http://www.canelasoftware.com

Thanks, Mark.

Yippee; /metacard24/index.html contains a LinuxPPC engine!

I was digging in my hard disks and found that RunRev 1.1.1 has a
LinuxPPC engine;
mind you, going all that way back a stack might have to be 'pared' of
quite a few
features before building a standalone.

Now I really can consider running Ubuntu PPC on cast-off G3 iMacs.