[ANN] Tired of opening the same stacks over and over?

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sat Jan 16 13:40:04 EST 2010

tRev users and aficionados,

You really can avoid the painful, repetitive use of the Rev menu in
opening your stacks! Just click a link in tRev's Scratch Pad and the
stack is automatically stored in memory so you can work on its code.
You don't even have to have it showing in Rev to do so. Big plus: less
clutter; less mind-numbing tasks!

That's right! In addition to having fast access to a handler on which
you were laboring, the tRev Scratch Pad also functions a work space.
Watch tRev's Scratch Pad and Object Browser perform a virtual hat
trick performing as a (1) handler navigator, (2) a stack loader and
(3) a stack viewer:

     http://reveditor.com/tired-of-opening-the-same-stacks-over-and-ove

Want to go to that stack you have in memory now? Open the tRev Object
Browser, select the stack name (or any object in it) and click the Go
To column button or just type g. BAM! Your stack is now visible in Rev
and you can work on it's properties or whatever.
[[posterous-content:0ljHKCasS4iQXumHRgaM]]

This little hat trick not only saves me OODLES of time, but it also
keeps me from going postal (on a rampage with a rifle).

Jerry Daniels

The latest Rev Editor Video:
http://reveditor.com/scratch-pad-links-to-your-fav-handlers