htmltext to unicode

Kee Nethery kee at kagi.com
Fri Jan 15 20:22:09 EST 2010

I'm dealing with customers from around the world. I never know for a specific transaction whether they have unicode in their name and what language they are using.

Is there a font on the Mac that I can just use for all characters? Like maybe Verdana? What about on Windows?

Is there a generic language of say unicode that I can use for all text I want to display regardless what language the customer speaks and types in?

Thanks, Kee