USB dance-pad with Rev?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Jan 15 12:47:49 EST 2010

Recently, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> That works great for Windows. For Macintosh you can try GamePad Pro on
> Version Tracker Link ->
> http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/12293

This is good to know.  I have an old Sega Activator I've been trying to
figure out how to get going under OS X.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-UZv3AS-E

It has Sega's proprietary gamepad connector, but there was an old gamepad
adapter box that allowed connection of gamepads to Mac systems.  Sadly this
used an ADB connection, so between 2 port adapters and Mac OS 7 software,
I'm not sure if this FrankenController is worth trying to resurrect, but it
was a cool device, especially when used as a trigger for music.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design