RunRev and old standalone choices?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 05:44:12 EST 2010

--- On Fri, 1/15/10, Richmond Mathewson <richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can anybody tell me:
>
> 1. which was the last version of RunRev to offer more than
> just Mac, Win and Linux as standalone possibilities?
>
> 2. Where I can download a copy of that version?
>
> sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

Hi Richmond

The last version or rev that supported other platforms than Mac, Windows and Linux, is version 2.2.1 - and you can use the Linux 2.5.1 distribution with 'Nix engines of version 2.2.1

Steer your browser to:
<http://www.runrev.com/downloads/all-downloads/full-list/>
and search for 'Unix' - it's about 1/3 from the top of the page.

HTH,

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====