[ANN] tRev Gets Better PDF Docs, Enhanced Scratch Pad Editing (video)

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Thu Jan 14 12:45:49 EST 2010

tRev users,

We have just updated the documentation for tRev to accomodate the new
Scratch Pad feature with its new window style and multi-instance
architecture. Here's the link to a page with links to the Quickstart
guide and the Shortcuts.

     http://reveditor.com/trev-quickstart-shortcuts-now-on-iworkcom

These nice little PDFs are hosted on iWork.com and view really well,
let you download them or print them. Best of all, there is no log-in
of any sort required.

We've also enhanced the Scratch Pad editing process so that it's done
directly--without the inconvenience of a separate editor. I have a
super-short video showing how to edit and annotate your links in the
Scratch Pad. Here's the link:

     http://reveditor.com/scratch-pad-enhancement

Best,

Jerry Daniels