Inconsistent bottomLeft behavior

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jan 14 11:19:49 EST 2010

zryip theSlug wrote:
> However when I tested it's
> well 1020&return&1024 that I obtained.
> It seems that "the working screenRects" takes care the direction in
> which the first monitor is extended to the second.

You're right. I don't have two monitors connected so I guessed wrong. I
think Larry should send his extra monitor to me instead of you. :)

Congratulations on correctly diagnosing the problem.

>> But the line number in the error message should not be "n/a" in any case.
>> There is something wrong there.
>
> Really

Well, just to make things more interesting, I got the same "n/a" error
yesterday in one of my own scripts. I had changed only a single line and
that was the one which was broken but the compiler didn't know it.
Something has changed in recent versions of the Rev engine, I think.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com