Inconsistent bottomLeft behavior

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 17:14:03 EST 2010

Hi Larry,

How many screens have you when it's works or not ?

If more than one the working screenRects will return you as many lines
as you have screens.
That's means that item 4 will contains item 4 of the rect of your
first screen and all the other screen rect behind. Take a look to your
variable tSCR on the debugger and count how many lines you have. I'm
sure that more than one;)

Insteed used :
-  put the working screenRect into tSCR
- or put line 1 of the working screenRects into tSCR

--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc