Inconsistent bottomLeft behavior

Larry Snider sniderl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 16:26:00 EST 2010

hi Scott,

That's what I was using and it didn't work consistently and when I use
your method I get the same result for some reason.

I get the following error no matter which method I use.

card "card id 1002": execution error at line n/a (Object: coordinate
is not a point) near "0,1020"

What's strange is that this was working consistently one day and then
today I open up the stack and I get an error.

Larry