Winmdows 7 & "launch app.exe"

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jan 13 09:05:55 EST 2010

Hi Klaus,

I often have the same problem with other versions of Windows. It is
not limited to Windows 7. Quite some time ago, I decided not to bother
anymore and to use the shell whenever I have to launch an application
or file.

Are you sure that this hasn't been reported yet?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

We make software, websites and webware. We are always looking for new
projects. Feel free to contact us and ask for a quote without any
further obligations
http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html

Op 13 jan 2010, om 14:51 heeft Klaus Major het volgende geschreven: