Bill Marriott

Malte Pfaff-Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Wed Jan 13 08:09:04 EST 2010

I am still shocked. And I do not know what to say. I´ve been pondering long if I should write to the list at all... Nothing I could say can take the pain from the families. It is important you all take your time to do the work of mourning (I do not have the correct english term for this. We say "Trauerarbeit" in german)

Kevin, first of all my condolences for the loss of your niece. If I could I would give Robin, his wife, you and Heather a big hug. I know this wouldn´t help. As a parent myself, the loss of a child always leaves me speechless. No parent should be forced to bury their child. It is just not fair. Te whole Miller family has my deepest sympathy. I´ve been thinking of you folks a lot since I learned Robins child has died. Take your time to find your feet. Everybody will understand. In tragic times like this, you have all rights to let work being work and be there for your loved ones. Also you have an outstanding team of co workers who will take care that work gets done anyway. Take your time... And lets hope the rest of the year will bring some happy news.

I will keep Bill in my memory as a guy who really moved something. That´s the least I must say. He was a guy with a lot of expertise and helped me a lot when the whole webinar thing for the revSelect stuff came up. He had very valuable tips and really cared to make it an outstanding event. I was so nervous when I had to hold mine, but Heather and him gave me lots of support. He surely will be missed.

All the best,

Malte