Serial Port Woes

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Tue Jan 12 13:26:24 EST 2010

I was working on a serial port stack but have been prevented from
programming
on it for over a year now due to being poisoned and tormented in my
own home
by a communist nazi like secret society destroying select lives in
America.

It is unfinished but it does some basic calls.  If you are interested
I will put it on
the Rev site and allow anyone to use or improve it.

-=>JB<=-