Anyone Going to MacWorld 2010?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jan 12 08:38:59 EST 2010

Thomas McGrath III wrote:
> I am afraid I will not be going to MacWorld 2010 as I will be going to
> McGrathWorld 2010. This year McGrathWorld is expected to double in
> size as my dear friend Ron says he will be attending after all this
> year.
>
> Have fun and if your in the neighborhood drop in.

Now THERE's a conference I'd like to attend. :)

It's been great to watch your work progress over the years, and I hope
you have the opportunity to host many McGrathWorld conferences around
the world over the coming years.

Put me on the mailing list when you expand to add a west coast venue. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World