How to interrupt a get URL http... command

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Jan 12 01:14:31 EST 2010

In some of my stacks, I use "loadURL <URL>" to download a stack, and "unload
url <URL>" to cancel an active download.  I believe this will still work if
the download hangs.  I also use an animated indicator (to show things are
active during the download) which is stopped as soon as a download is
canceled or completed.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Scott Rossi