Keyboard focus on opening a card

Emmett Gray film2 at handheldfilm.com
Mon Jan 11 12:43:03 EST 2010

The manual states: "When a card is opened, Revolution automatically
focuses the first object on the card that is capable of receiving the
keyboard focus." I don't want this to happen, but everything I have
tried to stop it from happening (such as setting traversalOn to false
or turning off autoHilite or whatever) means that fields I want to be
able to edit text in don't accept a click (so I can't use a mouseUp
in their script to change the traversalOn property because the
message is not sent). How can I do this (i.e. no focus on open card,
but focus with click or tab)? This worked as desired in HC.