revweb plugin

Dixie john at ihouse.on-rev.com
Mon Jan 11 11:09:12 EST 2010

I remember reading something over the past few weeks about a comment made
that users should be able to install the revweb plugin in without having to
shut down all open web browsers... though, for the life of me, I can't
remember where I read this...

Does anyone know if I have been dreaming or is this really going to happen
?... installing the revweb plugin in its present form is a big 'No, no' for
most of my (read 'all') present customers...

Regards

Dixie