Cursors

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 11:06:23 EST 2010

Sending javascript to the browser will tell the browser to change the
cursor.
To the browser, a Revlet is one object that it is 'hosting' or
displaying.
It has no knowledge of what is in side.
Remember, the browser's purpose is to display items, not communicate
with them (such as Flash movies).  The browser can receive commands,
but is limited to its set of functions and those of its helpers (such
as javascript, mp3 players)

I have not done this except with CSS, which is a way of triggering
javascript routines to change web page formatting.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas