Simple Arrays

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 12:34:35 EST 2010

Yours is not the same syntax as the example in the docs

put  1 into myArray[1][1]
put  2 into myArray[1][2]
put  3 into myArray[2][1]
put  4 into myArray[2][2]

theirs
put  1 into myArray[1,1]
put  2 into myArray[1,2]
put  3 into myArray[2,1]
put  4 into myArray[2,2]

But theirs does not make sense to me, since "1,1" is like "1comma1" or
"1a1" if all keys are strings (except when they fall into a special
category of sequential integers)
Sorry I could not be of more help, but I long ago regarded arrays in
Rev as NOT useful mathematical constructs.

There is no ReDim or ReDim preserve in Rev arrays.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas