Creating data grids by script

James Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 8 20:09:28 EST 2010

> Hi Jim,
> Have a look here:
> http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/spaces/revolution_tools/manuals/datagrid/lessons/4488-Creating-A-Data-Grid-By-Hand

Thanks. That sort of works. The data grid created is a little strange.
If I select it and hit the delete key, it won't delete. It can be cut
however.

I might have found this but lesson name reads:

      Creating A Data Grid By Hand
But then the lesson begins:

      This lesson will show you how to create a data grid through
script.

Perhaps change the "By Hand" to "By Script" ?

Thanks again,

Jim