Edinburgh Conference DVDs

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 05:17:41 EST 2010

Richmond, if you undertake any interaction with RunRev that requires
physical shipment, you have to expect very long delays.  This happened
with the printed docs years ago, and with other conference DVDs.  Add
Christmas/New Year into the equation (the UK does shut down for about
14 days at the end of each year).  Now the country is paralysed by
snow.

Seriously, just re-adjust your expectation.  I'm sure by March or
April you will have the physical goods.

Hopefully someone will come along soon and explain what is causing the
delay, and re-adjust people's expectations accordingly.

Bernard