Cached imagesource

tsj tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Jan 6 22:42:30 EST 2010

What about setting the filename of an image object and setting the
imagesource of the character to its id...

set the filename of image id 1005 to [somefilepath1]
set the imagesource of char 1 of fld 1 to 1005
set the filename of image id 1005 to [somefilepath2]
set the imagesource of char 1 of fld 1 to 1005

...seems to work

Terry...