It's All Over Now

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Jan 6 15:58:43 EST 2010

> Michael Kann wrote:
> > http://www.google.com/phone
>
> Looks like it's just the beginning.
>
> Competition keeps everyone playing at their best.

Oh yes, this makes it all the more interesting :-)

The one complaint (and it's a big one) I have about the iPhone is the
monopoly on commercial applications. While I understand the arguments about
controling the experience (which to me equates to Apple's concerns it will
be a support nightmare and massive increase in touch costs) Id like to see
an official "unlocked" iPhone Pro, too.

They treat the iPhone like a consumer electronics product, which keeps down
all sorts of vendor side issues (support, returns, bad press about support
and returns), but Id like a smart phone that doesn't treat me any less smart
than I am with a computer.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President