Edinburgh Conference DVDs

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 15:31:00 EST 2010

And boxed sets of RunRev Studio 4 . . .

I suppose everybody else has forgotten that the money they paid for the
Edinburgh
conference was not for the conference alone.

If I undertake to do some work for somebody, and they pay me in advance, and
I don't deliver (by the advertised dealine !!!!!) I will be taken to court,
or, in
Bulgaria (that rather more practical country) some shaven-headed chap with
scars
on his face will come and visit me to discuss my desire for cosmetic
surgery.
Knowing this, and because I am, on the whole, an honourable sort of person,
I either deliver, or repay some of my fee for late or non-delivery.