It's All Over Now

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Wed Jan 6 14:41:41 EST 2010

Hilarious, I guess what is over is a monopoly on large touch screen, app running, open API platforms?  But apple is the only company that understands the value of customer service.  Ever try to contact google?  I am not an apple slave with spiralling eyes, but google isn't exactly customer oriented.  If they win, it will only be as a result of an easier more open development path.  But apps have run their fad.  Johnny come lately.  I expected more.  But then again, google has made a science of offering the least and making it look like the most.  When you are the only god, you don't have to be the best.