create a plist from script with iRev

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 06:05:36 EST 2010

Thomas McGrath:   here are a couple Interesting web pages

http://www.dunnington.net/entry/data-driven-iphone-apps-with-property-lists-and-php

The plutil comes with Xcode development toolkit on Mac OS X. Erica
Sadun has ported it to iPhone. This is a neat tool to process
the .plist files.
The ported plutil is here: plutil for iPhone
http://george.insideiphone.com/index.php/2007/12/05/plutil-a-nifty-tool-to-edit-plist-files/

Google "plutil php"
and you will also find    plutil.exe for windows    on the listing.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas