Great new feature!

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jan 5 13:11:47 EST 2010

Hi Jerry. Fantastic new feature, these tags. I like to pseudo code what I am going to do first, and then refine the code later. It helps me map out complex procedures that, despite Rev's easily readable code, are still difficult to grasp once I put a lot of code down.

The tags give me a quick glance at what I am trying to do and where I am at. Also, I put an asterisk (--> *test tag) before the sections that still need work, so I can tell at a glance what still needs to be done and go right to it!

Bob