If Monks CD-ROM - test download please

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Jan 4 19:15:27 EST 2010

Thanks for the download. I'd never seen MONKS before, although I knew of its
existence, being a Mac developer in the late 80s.

What hasn't been talked about is the excellent extra NEW material that Brian
added. Great photography and essay.
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev