If Monks CD-ROM - test download please

Brian Thomas insidepocket at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 17:59:04 EST 2010

Hello,

To Download for FREE the classic, Revolution-built Monks CD-ROM visit:

http://rivertext.com/

Please let me know, if you have any issues with the download or
installation, as I plan on sending Press Releases out early tomorrow
morning,

Thanks to everyone for their offers and suggestions for helping with the
free downloads of the IF MONKS HAD MACS CD-ROM.

The most intriguing suggestion was to use the public folder of my Dropbox. I
think that explaining what I learned about Dropbox will be of use to a lot
of folks so I will explain that below.

If you don't know about Dropbox, you go there and get 2 gigabytes of FREE
storage that you can use just by dragging to the alias of a drop box on your
hard drive. It is easier to use for storage then Apple's MobleME. But it's
real value is that you can share folders within your Dropbox with folks you
are working on  project with and everytime you update something in a shared
folder it gets updated on the computer of everyone who is sharing that
folder.

What I learned this weekend is that you can link to items in your shared
folder from you web page and the visitors to your web site will never know
that they aren't downloading from your own server. It is seamless, and the
files don't disappear if they aren't downloaded as they do on Rapidshare or
FileFactory -- which are hardly seamless as the user has to pass a human
test by inputing letters and then waiting 30 seconds watching a message to
upgrade to their professional version.

Anyway, if you are interested in Dropbox now click the link below. (and if a
few of you sign up for a free Dropbox account I'll get the space back for my
own Dropbox use that I'm giving up to host Monks there.)

https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTI4NDQ3ODY5

--
Brian