Oracle buyout of Sun and it's affects on mySQL

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Jan 4 16:37:39 EST 2010

There will be clones to run the same code before there will be a crisis.
Your database will not stop working and the 'Language' will not go away.

"MySQL compatibility" will be a buzzword.

And anyway, there is also Valentina   - many times faster and reasonable
licensing.

Perhaps ON-Rev should offer V as an option?
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev