Franklin3D for Revolution Anyone get it to work?

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Jan 4 10:29:11 EST 2010

> Seems to be the way the demos were built (same behavior
> here).  On this end I was only able to run 1 demo at a time
> and then had to force quit.  Wrote to Lynn F a couple of
> times but no response.  Demos are still worth looking at though.

Hi Scott,

Sorry about that - I passed your comments on to engineering, but if
information doesn't go in through Mantis on the Franklin site, it added a
step when everyone was thinking "holiday, holiday, holiday...".

We get a triple churn of holiday confusion around this time of year. Not
only is there "American" style Christmas (24, 25), but we also have Japanese
New Year and Ukranian Christmas (which happens in a couple of days in
January). There was a minor fix it update on December 19, and we have
another one coming out today.

The examples mostly have the window open displaying the 3D space without a
regular interface. What's the ideal way of handling the "exit"? What about
the old Control- . or something like that?

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software