Exagofon

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Mon Jan 4 04:55:23 EST 2010

Bonjour à tous (Hello everybody),
I wish you a happy new year (bonne année, bonne santé !)
For two years now I work on my first musical application : Exagofon. It is not completed (Midi File saving) but good progress.
There is a presentation (3 parts) on YouTube :
part 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhMQ5E2tiVo
part 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEhnENNcAqc
part 3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_J3BMnqSKc
Sorry but the voice (mine) speak french (it is so easy !).
It is better in HD and full screen (it is also written in french !!!)
All is made with RunRev (4.0) + PlayCommand X (on Macintosh).
I received this list very helpful and I thank all who have contributed.
Bons souvenirs de Paris
René