Mouseenter for objects inside groups

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 09:14:14 EST 2010

You are not missing anything - it is just that groups themselves do not
trigger mouseEnter / leave (even when opaque - which is a pity) - AFAIK the
only way around that is to place some suitable control (I usually use a
graphic) as a "background" to the group - set the margins of the group to 0
- and then you messages will get sent first to the graphic then up the
hierarchy to the groups.