Opening a doc in a cd or fld

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 16:31:06 EST 2010

Hi Hershel,

Not tried yet, but it could be possible to open a pdf directly on a
Rev stack by using the revBrowser external.
The revBrowser external allow you to open a browser on a stack. Since
it is possible to open a pdf in a common browser, no reason that the
revBrowser could not do same.

For .doc and .xls it depends if you're on mac or windows. On windows
it maybe possible to open those formats in a browser by using ActiveX
controls.

-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)