an annual calendar somewhere?

Robert Cole bobcole at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 28 17:26:26 EST 2010

André:
I continue to have fun with your calendar question.
I just uploaded another stack called "Calendar Lines" that produces a
one-line-per-month format.
It also allows you to transpose the calendar into a one-column-per-
month.
I wrote a transpose function that uses the split command and the
extents function.
I haven't tried to select a range of dates, yet.
If this is of interest, download "Calendar Lines" from RevOnline and
take a look.
Bob

----------
Thank you much Bob for this nice calendar.
Also, thanks to the others who added comments, results of trials and
elaborated.
I was not waiting for such a "rush" on this topic ;-))

However, my problem is not solved with this kind of layout. Mostly I
need
that the user be able to highlight periods of the year.
For example periods when a holidays' house has been rented (or is plan
to be
rented).

With the present layout that can't be done. One can't drag (in order to
highlight)  from jan. 2 to jan 9 for example, or from jan. 30 to feb 6
etc

That why I am looking for an annual calendar with 12 rows/lines, one for
each month ( or might be 12 columns).

André, if you need some examples have a look to the lab experiment 009
      http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=68:experiment-009-playing-with-the-david-becks-calendar-lib&catid=35:lab&Itemid=53
HTH,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)