Possible data grid bug?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Feb 28 14:05:19 EST 2010

Recently, Jacque Landman Gay wrote:

>> Actually Jacque, I don't believe this is the case.  If you issue lock screen
>> from any open stack (or even the message box) any visual updates in *all*
>> open stacks are halted.  At least they are on my end (Rev 4).  You can test
>> this using some simple test stacks that run looping animations.  I posted a
>> question on this issue to the list some time ago.  The current (?) lock
>> screen behavior makes it impossible to run any progress indication while the
>> screen is locked because the screen is truly "locked".
>
> Oops. Thanks Scott. I guess I haven't checked on it in a while. Could
> have sworn it used to behave like HC did (did this change at some point
> or have I been wrong all along?)

Dude, this was exactly my point of my post!  I could have sworn lock screen
only locked the window from which it was issued.  Maybe folks who have older
versions of Rev can see whether this was the case before Rev 3/4.
Regardless, it would make a useful enhancement request/bug fix.  I'll write
one up.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director