datagrids in revLets on Win (Vista / 7)

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 18:45:36 EST 2010

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 9:16 AM,  <runrev260805 at m-r-d.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there any special to consider, when using Datagrids in a Revlet? I built a simple stack with a Datagrid. Putting data into the DataGrid works in a standalone, but not in a revlet.

Translating your error gives the details copied below. This seems to
indicate that the data grid library is correctly incorporated into
your revlet, but it's missing some handler needed to set the text.
Not very helpful I'm afraid, but it might give you some ideas.

Cheers,
Sarah

Error description:
Object: button id 1005 of bkgnd id 1004 of stack "revDataGridLibrary"
of stack "webmon"
Line:  119      Column:  17      Processing Token:

Error description: put: error in expression
Object: button id 1005 of bkgnd id 1004 of stack "revDataGridLibrary"
of stack "webmon"
Line:  119      Column:  1      Processing Token:

Error description: switch: error in statement
Object: button id 1005 of bkgnd id 1004 of stack "revDataGridLibrary"
of stack "webmon"
Line:  117      Column:  1      Processing Token:

Error description: if-then: error in statement
Object: button id 1005 of bkgnd id 1004 of stack "revDataGridLibrary"
of stack "webmon"
Line:  113      Column:  1      Processing Token:

Error description: Handler: error in statement
Object: button id 1005 of bkgnd id 1004 of stack "revDataGridLibrary"
of stack "webmon"
Line:  113      Column:  1      Processing Token: _Initialize

Error description: Handler: can't find handler
Object: button id 1005 of bkgnd id 1004 of stack "revDataGridLibrary"
of stack "webmon"
Line:  4512      Column:  18      Processing Token:

Error description: if-then: error in statement
Object: button id 1005 of bkgnd id 1004 of stack "revDataGridLibrary"
of stack "webmon"
Line:  4512      Column:  1      Processing Token:

Error description: Handler: error in statement
Object: button id 1005 of bkgnd id 1004 of stack "revDataGridLibrary"
of stack "webmon"
Line:  4512      Column:  1      Processing Token: dgData

Error description: Chunk: can't set property
Object:
Line:  3205      Column:  36      Processing Token:

Error description: Object: can't set object property
Object:
Line:  3205      Column:  5      Processing Token:

Error description: set: can't set property
Object:
Line:  3205      Column:  1      Processing Token:

Error description: Handler: error in statement
Object:
Line:  3205      Column:  1      Processing Token: _table.SetText