Browser documentation

Jeff Massung massung at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 17:24:58 EST 2010

Sorry to bring this one back up, but I really am having a helluva time
getting this to work:

on browserBeforeNavigate pBrowser, pURL
       global browserCancel

       -- don't actually go there in the browser... stay here
       put true into browserCancel

       -- open another browser window to go there
       launch URL pURL
end browserBeforeNavigate

As I understand the documentation (and the replies ya'll have given so far),
this should "just work". The new browser does open and go to the URL, but
the revBrowser also navigates to the page as well.

I've tried putting the global declaration at the top of the script and
elsewhere. I have the same result every time.

Any hints/help appreciated.

Thanks!

Jeff M.