an annual calendar somewhere?

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Sat Feb 27 12:05:23 EST 2010

Bonjour Zryip,

Starting from your very nice script, I am modifying it so that I
obtain one month per line.
I managed to get the days of weeks repeated five times separated by
tab in the first line of the field (with tab stops in it)
  I suppressed carriage returns and I added "tab" between weeks.
Not too difficult up to now :-)
Not completed yet (currently I am getting one month nearly as I
expected.

While doing trials, I just noticed that, when pFirstDayWeek is
"Monday", if the first day of a month is actually "sunday" then there
is a flaw: the "1" is set up under "monday" instead of "sunday" while
"2" is at its right place (second line).

I got that for example when trying "1/0810" (August 2010)

This does not happen with pFirstDayWeek = "Sunday" (I tried for months
beginning a saturday).

I must confess that I did not study your script deeply
(I just made few local modifications to quicky obtain a month with an
aligned format instead of a table.

So you likely will see faster than me how to fix that issue ;-))

Anyway, thanks a lot for your improvement of the Richard'script; I
particularly appreciate the possibililty to choose between Sunday and
Monday as the first day of week. Thanks to your script I am sure I
will get the format I am expecting.

Best regards from Grenoble

André