Looking for volunteers to create Wikipedia on CD application

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 06:00:14 EST 2010

I'm happy to release the code as open source for this - seems appropriate to
the project as well. I just need to think how to pull a few things together
- so I don't take on too many disparate projects. It seems a good base for
the open source repository work I've done - there also seems a good overlap
with Andre's Linux Distro?